cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kodoo $40 for 6GB and $0 phones

thomas21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone inquired about $0 phones with a reasonable Tab with the $40 with 6GB plan?  I'm thinking the only phone that could possibly work will be the outdated iphone 6 or SE.  

Original text offer says that we might qualify for a $0 phone with that plan.  Just wondering if anyone has actually got info on the deal.  

5 REPLIES 5

Petunie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

anyone need referal, you can use this one. $25 referal for both you and me.

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/ahs0wH6-4MhaqJ

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@thomas21, as a customer since late February, I can tell you that phone deals for existing Koodo customers change like wind direction.  You have to check your account once in a while as many of the deals are targeted to certain customers.  It is hard to understand the criteria.  If the discount is available grab it right away and use the 15 remorse period to think about it.  About a week after I signed up I was offered $150 bill credit off of selected phones.  The offer was supposed to end on April 1 but they yanked it from my account already.  I was not able to take full advantage of the opportunity, but next time something else will come up.  To summarize, my suggestion is to get the account and wait for the promotions to present itself.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

a lot of the phones are $0 UPFRONT, but has a tab of some sort.

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@thomas21wrote:

Has anyone inquired about $0 phones with a reasonable Tab with the $40 with 6GB plan?  I'm thinking the only phone that could possibly work will be the outdated iphone 6 or SE.  

Original text offer says that we might qualify for a $0 phone with that plan.  Just wondering if anyone has actually got info on the deal.  

Your best option now is to go to Wow, get one of their $0 phones (usually same as Koodo), pick one that also comes with a gift card back. Plus if you have a trade-in, you'll get an extra $50. Otherwise, go through Koodo.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

many people have gotten the essential phone on a medium tab $0 up front for a toatl of 360$

Need Help? Let's chat.