cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just payed for my plan but my service seems to have cancelled

RobertJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have payed for my plan, my accound shows a zero balance, yet I'm unable to use data, send text messages, or make phone calls. What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

@RobertJ wrote:

not a new account, I just payed my bill as I normally do, yet have no service. My account page shows that everything is fine and active 

Still no service? If so, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount. In the subject line enter "ACCOUNT PAID BUT NO SERVICE - PLEASE FORWARD TO SHAZIA"

Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days. Do not send multiple messages. This pushes you further back in the queue as the system takes into consideration your most recent message.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RobertJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not a new account, I just payed my bill as I normally do, yet have no service. My account page shows that everything is fine and active 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertJ

Did you port your number to PM during activation?

If yes, are you porting a number from landline or another mobile provider?

It will take a few days to port a landline number.

It will take a few hours to port mobile number.

Is your account active on your overview page?

Click on the [Plan and Add-Ons] tab.  Is your phone number shown on that page?

Need Help? Let's chat.