cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pin required

mohsendadkhah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when trying to use my sim card in my virging mobile lg g4 phone it requires a pin. what can i do?

2 REPLIES 2

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@mohsendadkhah wrote:

when trying to use my sim card in my virging mobile lg g4 phone it requires a pin. what can i do?

As @ShawnC13 mentioned the phone must be unlocked from the previous carrier first. As it worked in your iPhone which is obviously unlocked, seems PM does not supply phones. This means your LG is most likely still locked to Virgin.

EDIT: Just call up Virgin and ask them for the unlock code, they can not refuse you.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mohsendadkhah wrote:

Is you're phone unlocked from Virgin, as it will need to be.  You should contact Virgin they will give you the unlock code .I believe this can be done online now

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.