cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It won’t let me switch plans

Smart_chick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone help out ? It won’t let me switch to the 10 dollar plan. I have the $ on my account 

35 REPLIES 35

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Smart_chick not sure if needed,but I would reply to the message from the mods  stating that you added the funds.  

@Smart_chick wrote:

Well Telus is trying to do the port tonight, as I got a line with them this morning 

If Telus contacts you just tell them what has happened and they should understand!

@Smart_chick wrote:

I had to put 10 on my account and I’ll be switched over 

OK, unfortunately, there is nothing else that can be done until they do the switch and reactivate your account and number. Pretty much all carriers do it this way, the account has to be in good standing and active to be able to port a number.

EDIT: Good Luck  with Telus.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Smart_chick wrote:

Hurrah! Now this crazy thread can end.

Maybe we'll see you back.

Cheers.

Smart_chick

@hamaida wrote:

@krazykiwiIf I SIT all the day in my office and NOT helping the people that mean i am NOT there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hamaida wrote:

@mimmoHHHH THEY ARE THERE AND NOT REPLY?!! ITS SAME!!! YOU THERE YOU HAVE TO REPLY AND FIX PROBLEM THAT YOU START BEFORE GO HOME!!

Jiminy. Y'step away from the computer to get on with other things in your life and come back to this. IN CAPS.

In a purely capitalist slave employee chained to a desk old timey way sure. But this is 2018. We let employees go home. Seems more sensible to me than the old timey abusive ways.

There is a queue in place. Maybe fewer employees. They can only do so much. But they're there.

hamaida
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@krazykiwiIf I SIT all the day in my office and NOT helping the people that mean i am NOT there.

mimmo

Hmmm so by  that logic if they don't reply to a message on Monday  sent on Monday that means they didn't work on Monday? 

@hamaida wrote:

@mimmoTHEY ARE THERE AND NOT REPLY?!! ITS SAME!!! YOU THERE YOU HAVE TO REPLY AND FIX PROBLEM THAT YOU START BEFORE GO HOME. THATS MEAN THEY ARE NOT THERE IF THEY DID NOT FINISH WHAT THEY START. DO U UNDERSTAND THE POINT NOW.

hamaida

@mimmoTHEY ARE THERE AND NOT REPLY?!! ITS SAME!!! YOU THERE YOU HAVE TO REPLY AND FIX PROBLEM THAT YOU START BEFORE GO HOME. THATS MEAN THEY ARE NOT THERE IF THEY DID NOT FINISH WHAT THEY START. DO U UNDERSTAND THE POINT NOW.

hamaida

@mimmoHHHH THEY ARE THERE AND NOT REPLY?!! ITS SAME!!! YOU THERE YOU HAVE TO REPLY AND FIX PROBLEM THAT YOU START BEFORE GO HOME!!

@Smart_chick So when the Mods messaged you, what did the message say?

mimmo

@hamaida you stated they do not work on weekends which is false. They has less hours and probably smaller staff on weekends but they are there.

@hamaida wrote:

@krazykiwiThey dont reply that much at weekend.

Whether you notice they reply or not, it is wrong to be telling people they don't work on the weekends. She even said that they sent her a message 3 hours ago.

hamaida

@mimmoThey dont reply that much at weekend. Not like weekdays.

@Smart_chick wrote:

Doesn’t seem like good CustomerCare service as I’ve been waiting hours, I’m trying to port out ASAP 

The quality of service adjusted accordingly given the lower price.  Sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it.  If you have messaged the moderators, you will need to wait patiently for their response.  There's no way to speed up the process.

hamaida

@krazykiwiThey dont reply that much at weekend.

mimmo

@hamaida wrote:

@Smart_chickThey don't have Customer Care service at weekend. I understand your felling. its happend with me before but now every thing is ok.

@hamaida public mobileods work weekends and holidays. Just a slightly reduced hours

@hamaida wrote:

@Smart_chickThey don't have Customer Care service at weekend. I understand your felling. its happend with me before but now every thing is ok.

@hamaida They do work on the weekends, just different hours!

mimmo

Mods  replys are currently  48 hours.  You will either have to wait or renew your plan to port out.

Telus will not be able to port out an expired account 

What did it say?

Smart_chick

They sent me a message 3 hours ago and then nothing

If your account have been suspended then you can only reactivate with the same plan. Otherewise there is nothing that can be done except to wait for the Mods to activate you on a lower plan.

Smart_chick

Cause I was on the 50 dollar plan, and it expired so I had to put 10 dollars on my account to active it to port out, I already have the Telus sim card, it’s in the phone 

hamaida

@Smart_chickTry to send them another MSG

@Smart_chick wrote:

I’m on the 50 dollar plan, switching to the 10 dollar plan, so I can port out. Hate that they don’t have customer service like regular service 

Not sure why you are switching plans to port out, unless you are waiting for telus to send you the sim and your account is up for renewal. Once you port out your account will be terminated and tthere is no refund. 

Smart_chick

Well Telus is trying to do the port tonight, as I got a line with them this morning 

hamaida

@Smart_chickThis is the bad part that they don’t have customer service like regular service but believe me it will be solved tomorrow. Its happend with me and the fix it.

Smart_chick

Doesn’t seem like good CustomerCare service as I’ve been waiting hours, I’m trying to port out ASAP 

Smart_chick

I’m on the 50 dollar plan, switching to the 10 dollar plan, so I can port out. Hate that they don’t have customer service like regular service 

Need Help? Let's chat.