cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It takes 30 mintues to remove my post

ejkim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow, This is really ridiculous. It takes 30 minutes to take an action on my post which is deleted now, but then it takes more than 48 hours to get the simple replies from the moderators. How screw up is this? Worst of all, I can't even get away from this. I'm stuck with it. This is the worst service I've ever experienced.

8 REPLIES 8

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ejkim,

thanks for taking the time to share your concern with us!

I can confirm that you're in touch with one of our mods who's going to help you resolve your matter - you're definitely in good hands. However, regarding the post, as moderators we are suppose to moderate the community consistently. Your post was deemed inappropriate therefor we had to follow process and remove it. 

Thank you for your understanding,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ejkim wrote:
And you're part of this screw up system. You are only doing this do get the points and to apply the credits to your plan. Sorry if I offended you but that's not my intention at all. I'm simply pointing out that this is nothing but a pyramid scheme and that's another fact how awful Public Mobile is.

Then I thought about this some more. Ah. There's the rub. You have a bee in your bonnet about this community deal of people being rewarded for helping people. Thus why you haven't given any clues as to what your actual problem is that maybe someone here might be able to resolve for you. Ok then. You'll just have to wait for the mods. Enjoy.

Edit: and then I saw krazykiwi's edit. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ejkim wrote:
And you're part of this screw up system. You are only doing this do get the points and to apply the credits to your plan. Sorry if I offended you but that's not my intention at all. I'm simply pointing out that this is nothing but a pyramid scheme and that's another fact how awful Public Mobile is.

1. You can opt to simply give up now and walk away.

2. You could submit a complaint to the federal  complaints department.

3. You could cancel your credit card if you had put it in here.

All kinds of choices.

We only hear from those with complaints. The vast majority of the customers are merrily going on with their lives enjoying paying less for their cell service.

@ejkim wrote:

You seem really upset and continuously give negative comments but have yet to say what is wrong and why you are unable to leave! We will gladly give you assistance with that as well!

EDIT: If you believe that the few measly dollars credit we get for participating in this forum is why we do it then your really need to reevaluate your priorities. I estimate that is about $.07 per hour or less...trying to be positive.

ejkim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ejkim did you ever  describe what your hickups were?  

Also retail locations for have access to a live agent they can call if they encounter activation issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

BTW Oracles have the ability to edit post!

And delete/move to a holding pen of sorts.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@ejkim wrote:

Wow, This is really ridiculous. It takes 30 minutes to take an action on my post which is deleted now, but then it takes more than 48 hours to get the simple replies from the moderators. How screw up is this? Worst of all, I can't even get away from this. I'm stuck with it. This is the worst service I've ever experienced.

It is prepaid, no contracts so you are free to leave whenever you feel like it.

Your other post was beyond inappropiate and ultimately required immediate action. 

BTW Oracles have the ability to edit post!

Need Help? Let's chat.