cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with self serve

Mohawk44
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone having issues getting into the app or the self serve website? I been trying for a while and it won’t load. I tried on my work wifi and home wifi. Tried on data and it won’t load my account information. Each time I wait 5 minutes and it won’t load. I’m trying to check my data usage. 

5 REPLIES 5

bhuvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

May be due to the maintenance window, check announcements. I just checked, I'm able to log in to Self Serve though.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mohawk44 

I just tried logging in the app and I'm able to successfully access it.

Try clearing the apps cache and data and trying again.

@Mohawk44 wrote:

I was trying to access it since 4pmEST

In the app, a "forbidden AI" error message is quite common. Is that what you're experiencing some of the time? When that happens to me, I force close the mobile app and clear the app storage. That usually fixes it for me.

Mohawk44
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was trying to access it since 4pmEST

@Mohawk44 wrote:

Anyone having issues getting into the app or the self serve website? I been trying for a while and it won’t load. I tried on my work wifi and home wifi. Tried on data and it won’t load my account information. Each time I wait 5 minutes and it won’t load. I’m trying to check my data usage. 

There was an announcement made yetserday advising customers of a maintenance window.  Throughout the night, there may have been times that you might not have been able to log in.  I'm able to log into to Self Serve fine at the moment.

Need Help? Let's chat.