cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues changing plan..... again!

Abygael1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was supposed to get my plan changed on my due date which is today. It was still all fine yesturday night and I had 125$ of funds in my account and my plan was 120$.

What was not my surprise to see this morning that I still have the 45$/month plan instead of it having changed to the 120$ plan as it was supposed to! It now shows an 81$ credit left in my account.

My plan was : 

• - 1GB Data
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Text

for 30 days

And it was supposed to switch to :

• - 4GB Data
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Text

for 90 days

The system actually gave me my rewards for a 90 days plan but processed a payment for 30 days?!

Could someone please help me out as this is very frustrating..

Thanks!

Sonia

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jessika_17 for future reference, you may want to start a new thread rather than replying to a solved thread that's been idle for more than 15 months.  That aside:  to get help, please send the info you posted here along with your phone number to the @CS_Agent by sending them a private message.  To do that, click here.  They are Public Mobile support employees that can helps you with this issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jessika_17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I just changed my plan yesterday and I have not been able to use my phone today. 

My new plan is supposed to look like this but I'm not sure whats going on and can not do any of it. 

$90 per 90 Days

•  1.5GB at 3G Speed /90 Days
  • - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text

Please help

Jess

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Abygael1984

I'm very sorry about this frustrating situation, 

I was able to switch the plan to the one of your preference, kindly reboot your phone and everything should be functional.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Abygael1984

Sorry you ran into this glitch, although it does not seem to be too uncommon. One of the moderators should be able to look into it and fix for you. @Kalla_A @Mary_M @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.