cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Porting Number from Koodo

hieuha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am having issues porting my Kodo number.  I have filled in all the required fields and one of the top 3 fields (I've tried with the account #, the IMEI).  I've checkmarked the "I am authorized to transfer this phone number" (though I never spoke to anyone from Koodo to get such authorization.  I just assumed you need to check this box).  And I get a message saying that I must be authorized to transfer this number.

I've read similar posts to this issue before and I hear that people private messaging moderators to get the problem resolved.  I've heard that it takes 48 hours for a response but I've private messaged a mod named Mary_M on November 14 but haven't heard anything.  I understand that it must be extremely busy at this moment to reach a Mod since the promotion is coming to a close but I was wondering if there was another Mod I should reach out to?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're welcome.  Very happy to hear that you are fully on the PM network now.  

Enjoy the awesome coverage and savings.

hieuha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you SO much.  Crazy it was that which was causing me issues!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @hieuha!

Welcome aboard!

Sign out, close tab and then start a new tab/window and go back to the number port page.

Now, click the "I am authorized ..." checkbox first.  Then enter the info.  This usually solves the error you are experiencing.

FYI:  You, as the owner of that koodo account, are authorized person to port the number, so its fine.  

Need Help? Let's chat.