cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there still Autopay reward $2?

AliceLeiLei
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there still an Autopay reward of $2? I did not see it on my account. 

Thank you! 

8 REPLIES 8

@BlueCaro wrote:

So basically, there's no advantage now to set up autopay? 

For customers on the points system, all autopay does is make it so that plan payments are made automatically for renewals.

BlueCaro

So basically, there's no advantage now to set up autopay? 

AliceLeiLei

Thank you very much for the detailed info!

Yes, I used a friend code to join to get the $10 one time, it will be available soon per agents' help.

HI @AliceLeiLei 

no more Autopay required.  5% to your plan amount.  So, if you have a $50 plan, you get 2.5 points   You can same points back with add-on purchase

Sorry, no more loyalty rewards, you get only the 10 points for Anniversary 

Refer a friend.  Give your code to your friend. They join, and they will get $10 one time, but you get 1 point for every month they are here.   (and you use a friend code to join to get the $10 one time?)

AliceLeiLei

Thank you for the explanation! A couple more questions. 

5% in points after each renewal - is it 5 points for autopay each month?

How about the old Loyalty Pays? 4 years worth how many points each month?

How about Refer-a-Friend? 1 point each month? 

Thank you!

HI @AliceLeiLei 

Welcome point is a one time 5 points.  You cannot redeem 1 point, you have to have 15 points first and then go to the rewards catalogue and redeem for $15 

And you will get 5% in points after each renewal.

On every anniversary, you will get a 10 points bonus.  And you can also refer your friends. Any friend joined, you get 1 point every month as long as your friend is here

AliceLeiLei

Thank you!

Is the name of that "Welcome Present", which is 5.00 Points? And 1 point = 1$ to redeem for the phone bill? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AliceLeiLei 

no more Autopay rewards for newly activated account.  All new accounts will be on Public Points.  No $2 Autopay discount but you earn 5% in points.  You can redeem for $15 bill credit whenever you got 15 points

Need Help? Let's chat.