cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way where I can keep track of my data usage?

yilin123456732
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Guys!

I have just joined the Public Mobile family; however, there is one question I have in mind. I tried to download PM app on my phone but nowhere to be found. May I know what would be an alternative way to check my data usage instead of going on my account all the time? Also, will I get a text notification if I have used a certain amount of data? 

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The amount showing in your self serve account - click on view my usage to see amount used and remaining limit.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yilin123456732 wrote:

Hello Guys!

I have just joined the Public Mobile family; however, there is one question I have in mind. I tried to download PM app on my phone but nowhere to be found. May I know what would be an alternative way to check my data usage instead of going on my account all the time? Also, will I get a text notification if I have used a certain amount of data? 

Thanks!

@yilin123456732 This article is a good reference.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-data-usage/ta-p/152760

yilin123456732

Great @Karnbot13 ! Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try!

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@yilin123456732 wrote:

Hello Guys!

Thanks!

Due to the length of the plans, I only found 3 that worked. Data witness, My Data Manager and Glasswire. All of them were off when it came to measuring the amount of data used compared to the counter in the self serve section, no matter how how many permissions they had, but the two former were the closest

yilin123456732

Great! Thanks so much for answering my question! 

Cheers.

berniedes

should read   the only way     ... not the only wait.     ooops

berniedes

HI     I  had the same questions when I joined. 

The only wait is to set your phone for your bill period and setting up the data maximum and when to alert you.   it is a approx .

To know exactly how much you have used,  the only way is to sign on to the self serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.