cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to block a user?

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is a user that is acting childish, and in a mildly harassing manner towards me and some other community members. Is there a way I can block certain users?

5 REPLIES 5

BasesLoadedWalk

@AE_Collector wrote:

This is something unrelated to he spamming private messages many have been getting I assume? The “You’ve won an iPhone” sort of messages...

AE_Collector

Yes, this is different than those Spam messages about the free iPhone. 

This is something unrelated to he spamming private messages many have been getting I assume? The “You’ve won an iPhone” sort of messages...

AE_Collector

BasesLoadedWalk

Thanks you for this help.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@BasesLoadedWalk 

Click their username and then under send a message click "Ignore".

Screenshot_20210101_192623.jpg

  

If they are bothering your via private message you can report them to moderators through the private message.

Catherine_T_0-1607610442992.png

  

Or send moderators a private message and inform them what is going on so the member can be issued a warning. Link below to send mods a message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@BasesLoadedWalk wrote:

There is a user that is acting childish, and in a mildly harassing manner towards me and some other community members. Is there a way I can block certain users?

Click on the name and on that page, there's a button to ignore. That stops them from sending private messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.