cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the network is down in Kanata?

mhamzeh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an iPhone 8.  I joined PM recently.  I've had "no service" all day.  I rebooted the phone a few times.  I've reset the carrier settings.  The phone still shows "no service".

Help, please?

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mhamzeh if you haven't already, please send the moderator team a private message.  here's how:

You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mhamzeh

I need help from @CS_Agent

I talked to Apple technical support who checked my iPhone and informed me that the phone is not working because someone added it to the national black list. They said that 9 times out of 10 this happens by error when someone enters a wrong digit when reporting a lost or stolen device. Apple technical support asked me to contact my service provider and they can help. 

Please help. Private message me if necessary.

Please note that this phone was working until a couple of days ago. It is obviously unlocked so I’m not sure who and how can someone add it to the list.

mhamzeh

Changed SIM card. Reset the network. No better result.

No service message

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My friend was in kanata this evening and the service was working.

Phone, text and data.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you reset the network settings and deleted all profiles?

mhamzeh

I did.  Account is active.

Thanks you for replying.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

While you're waiting for someone in Kanata to confirm it's an outage, login into your account and check service id Active and not Suspended.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.