cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Google Pixel 6 compatible?

ShenanDeSilva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the Google Pixel 6 compatible with public mobile. My IMEI isn't compatible with freedom so I'm wondering if it might be compatible with public. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I have had the Pixel 6 since it was released and yes it does work here.  Amazing phone still getting 2 days off of one charge.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShenanDeSilva   As far as I know, yes it is compatible with Public Mobile.  All Google Phones are pretty much compatible with Public Mobile.  You can check your phone's compatibility with Public Mobile by clicking on the word "here" in "To find out if your cellphone is compatible with our network, click here" on this webpage:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

Thanks 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ShenanDeSilva 

Since the Google Pixel 6 is a newer phone. They also offer sale of the Google 6 on their website so I am surprised that it is not compatible with Freedom…something wrong there.

Where did you buy the phone? If you purchased it privately then it is a good chance it is Blacklisted and purchased a lost or stolen phone.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you buy it used? Could be blacklisted. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ShenanDeSilva 

Picture worth 1000 words - all green, which is good!!!

HALIMACS_1-1650055887175.png

kandace_d09
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes it is

@ShenanDeSilva wrote:

Is the Google Pixel 6 compatible with public mobile. My IMEI isn't compatible with freedom so I'm wondering if it might be compatible with public. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

Yes, it's compatible with Public Mobile. It's also compatible with Freedom Mobile. I am concerned though about your IMEI comement. Where did you check the status of it?  What does the status at devicecheck.ca say?

Need Help? Let's chat.