cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is self-service down again?

wchu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been a customer for about 2 weeks. Most of the time when I try to login to self-serve...it's down.

I've tried to login for about 10 times on different days and times. Portal must've down 7 times during those attempts (a rough guess).

From what I read online, Public Mobile's self-serve portal has had consistent downtimes for the past FEW YEARS.

Which is a major concern... Because they already have a non-existent call centre. Furthermore, their self-serve portal is down FREQUENTLY.

Its 2019. This shouldn't happen this often. 

It's down as I speak. I just wanna check my data usage but I can't. Aside from the affordable plan prices, their service is quite lacklustre at this moment.

Moving forward, It will be difficult and less convincing for me to recommend others to join PM. 

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I was able to login with no problems but did experience a slight delay when logging out.  There is a note in the login page.  This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

pardnme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a new customer too...doing teh same thing as you...checking my data usage (first time having data).

Im experiencing the same thing....very very slow log in....very slow navigation and sometimes it all just times out.

I figured it is due to the 'rush' from the promo

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I just logged in a couple of time.  The speed is rather slow but it does work.  This weekend is going to be slow because of all the new activations happening in the last minute as people try to take advantage of the $25 referral bonus.  

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@wchu wrote:

I've been a customer for about 2 weeks. Most of the time when I try to login to self-serve...it's down.

I've tried to login for about 10 times on different days and times. Portal must've down 7 times during those attempts (a rough guess).

From what I read online, Public Mobile's self-serve portal has had consistent downtimes for the past FEW YEARS.

Which is a major concern... Because they already have a non-existent call centre. Furthermore, their self-serve portal is down FREQUENTLY.

Its 2019. This shouldn't happen this often. 

It's down as I speak. I just wanna check my data usage but I can't. Aside from the affordable plan prices, their service is quite lacklustre at this moment.

Moving forward, It will be difficult and less convincing for me to recommend others to join PM. 

I have no issue with the portal now...you can try a different browser or in incognito mode it can help. Don't give up.

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nothing's wrong from self serve for Public Mobile on my end, I was just using self serve to check on my usage.  It all works fine!

Is there a specific issue your having with self serve?  Maybe you can tell us about it?

Need Help? Let's chat.