cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is referral credit $20 now ?

westottawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My brother referred his daughter last week and he found she got $20 referral bonus, instead of $10.  It's last week activation.  Anybody see $20 referral bonus (the side who got referred) recently?

$20 credit.JPG

5 REPLIES 5

Lteguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I didn’t get my $20 dollar referral? Hook it up pls

westottawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.  I believe that's the answer

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@westottawa , no its not. There was a promotion. You had to have been an account holder before May 14 and get your first ever referral between May 14 to 31. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@westottawa wrote:

My brother referred his daughter last week and he found she got $20 referral bonus, instead of $10.  It's last week activation.  Anybody see $20 referral bonus (the side who got referred) recently?

Customers that hadn't had any referrals yet were offered this promo. The existing customer got the $20. The new customer got the normal referral things. It ended the end of May.

But the autopay credit there does suggest that maybe this went into the new customers account.

Might be best to keep quiet if that's where it landed. Make sure the brother got his $20 though.

But maybe the daughter also did a referral and got that $20.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@westottawa wrote:

$20 credit.JPG

@westottawa   PM had a temporary promotion for anyone referring for the first time to get a one time $20 rewards in addition to the $1/30 days and the person being referred would get the normal one time $10 credit.  I haven't seen $20 for the person being referred though.  Are you sure your brother didn't mean he got the $20 for his first referral?

Need Help? Let's chat.