cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use old community account with new plan?

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it possible to use old community account with new plan? I ask just in case I port over to another mobile provider and in a few months choose to switch back to PM if a scorching deal is offered.

5 REPLIES 5

That's good to know! Me personally,  once I leave something ......1🫡

HI @El_Gato 

the same email can be used to login Community after you left PM

And when you click My Account, you will see a button 'reactivate account'.   if you want to come back to PM, click that.  Similarly, after you left PM, you can login to the app using the same email address, then click Reactivate account and then start the activation process again

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @El_Gato 

yes, you can use the same email address (and same community account) to reactivate new account after couple days.

So, in case you can any good Winback offer from PM, you are welcome to jump back (unfortunately, the winback is just 15 points for now.  But if you are using Freedom, you will likley looking for new provider after testing 🙂  )

Just to make sure I understood - It is possible to attach any community account to a new or existing plan? So a community account is not automatically attached by ever safe to an existing plan?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Good question. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @El_Gato 

yes, you can use the same email address (and same community account) to reactivate new account after couple days.

So, in case you can any good Winback offer from PM, you are welcome to jump back (unfortunately, the winback is just 15 points for now.  But if you are using Freedom, you will likley looking for new provider after testing 🙂  )

Need Help? Let's chat.