cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is $19 - 1GB available for everyone in Canada or only those residing in Quebec?

Cassiope_1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm considering switching to PM. I have put my province for the search. It offers a 1GB plan for $19. But when I go read the offer details on the plan "i". It says only available to Quebec residents.  But the same for 6GB at $23.  They all say "Quebec residents only".

Where can I find offers for my province?

Their site doesn't make sense!

Help!

Thank you for your feedback.

13 REPLIES 13

Cassiope_1

Ok. That is very kind of you.

Thanks for showing me how. I was trying to click on stuff and nothing was happening.

Have a good evening.

@Cassiope_1 wrote:

Sorry, I'm new to this. I don't even have a plan yet. I have no idea how this works.  I thought I was just doing likes like on Facebook. 🙈 So I'm only allowed to give 1 like?

in my opinion, the other guy did a superior job answering your original question. You can change it and provide him the Solution by clicking the little down arrowhead on top right of dialogue to remove it from me and award Solution to other guy. No harm nor foul to leave it....just feel he provided better response. S'up to you...like he said...as long as you got the answer, that's the main goal.
@

Cassiope_1

Sorry, I'm new to this. I don't even have a plan yet. I didn't know there was this rewards thing with this.😢  

I'm sure you'll be able to help me some other time. Thanks again.

Cassiope_1

Sorry, I'm new to this. I don't even have a plan yet. I have no idea how this works.  I thought I was just doing likes like on Facebook. 🙈 So I'm only allowed to give 1 like?

no worries @hairbag1 , important is OP got the correct answer.  It is a team work!!

@Cassiope_1 

I think you should award the Solution to the other guy..he did a better job of explanation and I'm sure he'd appreciate your acknowledgment.

HI @Cassiope_1 

no, not that

there were some Quebec provincial plans before.  I believe there is no provincial only plans now

and $19 is not a provincial only plans.  ie, you can use the data anywhere in Canada and the voice minutes are Canada-wide

@Cassiope_1 wrote:

Also, it says "This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec."  Does that mean that if I get for my province. It will also be "intended for use in my province".  That means if I go to another province, I can't make calls outside of my province?  Like Fizz has ?

You'll be able to call most any Cdn number whilst you're anywhere in Canada.

Cassiope_1

Also, it says "This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec."  Does that mean that if I get for my province. It will also be "intended for use in my province".  That means if I go to another province, I can't make calls outside of my province?  Like Fizz has ?

Cassiope_1

Thanks.

The link doesn't work. Gives "Error 404".😬

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Cassiope_1 

$19 1GB plan is for everyone in any province, like you see it in this Ontario specific link:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

the reason it talks about Quebec only because it is a one page fine print cover everything, you can to match number with the corresponding one on the page, ie, not all lines apply for all plans

(updated link)

Need Help? Let's chat.