cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid phone number and invalid MMI code

DimDim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm having some issues with my number. First and foremost, the number appear as invalid when I'm trying to use it on some application forms on internet and there were some instances where people told me they couldn't reach me for the same reason.

My second issue appear when I received a voice mail from Public mobile but when I tried to hear it I prompt to a "invalid MMI code" error.

Could someone help me with these issues?

Thank you in advance,

Dim 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DimDim 

It sounds like your phone needs to have the voicemail access number configured.

You may wish to contact Moderators for assistance.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DimDim , can you try a reboot.  See if that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DimDim : Call another phone and see what the caller id says. Then have that phone call back that number and see what happens.

For voicemail, try dialing 17785804001 and see if you can get in to your voicemail. If so then you'll need to change your voicemail access number from what is probably some kind of code like *88 or some such thing to any one of the voicemail access numbers. Even the one I just gave you.

You might want to have a look at your call forwarding options as well in your dialer.

Need Help? Let's chat.