cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve locked

JohnDev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am unable to log in to my self-serve account since I forgot my email address and password.

Could you please help?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

@JohnDev 

How long have you been a Public Mobile customer to have forgotten the e-mail address that you used to activate the service?

Might be quicker to find the "Welcome to Public Mobile" activation e-mail from your most-used e-mail address accounts (do people really have more than a few e-mail accounts these days???)

Or, on the self-serve login page, just enter a few of the e-mail addresses you use, then hit the "forgot password" button and see if the system processes the change request to your e-mail account.   Between each try, you may need to clear cache and cookies (or use an incognito tab), but this exercise should only take a few minutes....

JohnDev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help.

Waiting for the Moderator.

Kind regards

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JohnDev Did you try the Forgot your password option with emails it could be?

Check for emails from Public Mobile in your email boxes and look for the Welcome email that comes with the activation.

Is still no luck contact Moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.