cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet slow

Pgosse99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I’m wondering if anyone is having issues with their internet? I recently upgraded my plan to 20g of data at 4G speed and have only 1 or 2 bars really slow internet and it doesn’t matter where I am or what I’m doing    Please help

5 REPLIES 5

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

search "Speedtest" on app store and run a speed test.  If you get less than 3Mb, you are still on 3G speed

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pgosse99 how long you have made the plan change?  Please note that it takes 48 hours for the speed change. So, if it has not been 2 days yet, it could be the reason

If it has been 2 days already, check your phone's preferred network type to make sure you have selected 4G or LTE or Automatic.  

And download some speed test app to confirm the actual data speed.  And test it in different area , not just your home or your work place.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pgosse99 @I send the link because of the bad weather we had this weekend some towers are down at the Moment check your area 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pgosse99 

How long ago did you change your plan? Were you on a 3G data plan. It would take up to 48 hours for the speed to increase.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pgosse99 @Here’s a link for checking service outages 

www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/coverage?gclid=CLuo4c39yNQCFQQvaQodeZ

Need Help? Let's chat.