cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls

MacnMar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Our plan includes some minutes for use on "International calling" and in the description it says "includes US and Canada."

Does that mean or imply that it includes only those 2 countries or is it truly "international" including Europe, etc.? The reason: I want to make a call to Africa and wouldn't mind its being less expensive rather than more.

Thanks for your response.

10 REPLIES 10

You can purchase 300 minutes for $15.

1000012623.png

Paps69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I call to Mexico? 

@MacnMar likely your home country in Africa is not on the list

these are the only counties included in your holiday bonus

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

@MacnMar Conclusion is it doesn't look like any African countries are included with those add-on's (assuming I'm working off the right list):

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

MacnMar

Wanting to call from Canada, where I live and subscribe, to Africa.

MacnMar

The first of 3 says this: 

500 Minutes
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US
464 Minutes Left
The second of the 3 says simply 
500 Minutes
500 one-time Int'l LD bonus
500 Minutes Left
and the third says the same as the second with nothing specified as to country. What am I to conclude?

@MacnMar 

Not any country, no. From Canada, yes. It sounds like you have the free holiday bonus minutes? I believe you can call the following countries with that add-on:

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

MacnMar

Okay, so I can call and talk from Canada, my home, to any(?) overseas country with the free 500 minutes? Even a country in Africa?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@MacnMar The add-on description should say what countries are included. If it only says US, then that's all it includes. The international long distance add-on's specify the countries you can call. Which add-on do you have, and which country are you trying to call?

1000011898.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MacnMar the International calling is to be used to call FROM Canada to overseas countries but not to be used to call when you are overseas

if you are in US , you need US roaming add-on or a Canada US plan to use the roaming service

but if you are in other countries , PM does not offer any roaming service other than US 

Need Help? Let's chat.