cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurrance

Caper782
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need phone records for my insurance.  How do i obtain those for 3 days in may?

7 REPLIES 7

@Caper782    Yes, if all you are asking is just phone record, assuming you meant calls record, you can logon to My Account->Plan and Add-Ons Tab-> Usage History.  You can get as far back as 3 months.  you can set specific date range.

Unless you want official invoice, you don't really need to contact mod.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Caper782 : You didn't ask for an invoice. You asked for your records for a few days. You can find that yourself in the self-serve as already mentioned

Caper782
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive contacted a moderator to see about phone records and awaiting a reply

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Caper782 

Read this post by @AE_Collector on how to request an invoice from pm if you need an official reciept and/or a copy of your usage for those specific dates.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a unique need, and hopefully the above suggestions are good enough for your needs.  If the history you see under My Account isn't everything you need, you can try reaching out to a Moderator (staff) for some additional help.

It's best to open a ticket through the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) because you can login and attach your account to the ticket.  Otherwise, you can try and message them directly here too.

Hope all goes well!  🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Caper782 

This will show all calls, text and data usage. There is a drop down menu for the last 7 days or 30 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can log into your self serve account and search under usage history.

Need Help? Let's chat.