cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquire account number

Kumari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my wife account number under my name now she need account number to transfer plane can you help me to get account number 

17 REPLIES 17

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kumari  Only you can get the account number by signing in to self serve or by opening ticket with link.  here another link to support if you have to create one for you wife if you activated in store as @esjliv  mentioned to you 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

@Kumari you are correct!! why? because we are just customers like you but try our best to help

To get the account number for your wife?  open ticket with the real PM support to either get your wife's login sort out and get the account number yourself after, or just open ticket for the account number request

Please private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Kumari  We are just customers like you @Kumari  trying to help 

Kumari

My wife is not using her phone more than weeks she have very Important calls plase help me to get account number 

@Kumari wrote:

No we used 1 email when get Sim at Walmart so they did not tell us any things they just used 1 email and give us 2 Sim for me and my wife I think that's the problem I creat another email and try to get account but they say it's not match when I log in I get only 1 account number 

@Kumari - it sounds like to me you only have access to 1 My Account, which sounds like yours.

If you both activated in store, it is likely your wife never created a My Account.

If you do not use your wife's IMEI to port out of public mobile then have a My Account created with CSA's and see @Handy1 's post to find the account number.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Kumari  open ticket 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Kumari

That means you can't help me to get account number 

Kumari

So how to get tickets 

@Kumari do you have your wife's. My Account login?  Each account has its own login, different email.  Use Incognito mode and login using your wife log in 

if you don't have it, or next setup one for your wife, you will need to open ticket with PM support to get it sorted out

Kumari

No we used 1 email when get Sim at Walmart so they did not tell us any things they just used 1 email and give us 2 Sim for me and my wife I think that's the problem I creat another email and try to get account but they say it's not match when I log in I get only 1 account number 

@Kumari  each account will have its own email and 1 phone number .. so you must have used a different email for your wife’s account 

Kumari

Yes I did I got my account number witch can match with my number only that account number can't match with my wife number 

@Kumari  You just go to your self serve sign in and go to profile tab and you will see it there 

Kumari

Yes we try with IMEI also but it don't match thay why my wife need account number last week my wife also chat with private sms but they don't give any information to my wife because they suggested her to chat me in private that's why I  crate account and do private massage 

Kumari

When I login I can get only my account number that account number is not match with my phone number 

@Kumari wrote:

Hi my wife account number under my name now she need account number to transfer plane can you help me to get account number 

The Public Mobile account number isn't needed all the time to transfer a phone number to another carrier. The device's IMEI can be used instead.  To get the Pubilc Mobile account number though, it can be retrieved by logging into the Self Serve account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kumari  

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1674957959999.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.