braveheartbc2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why am i still being charged $28.00 on my m/c 

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@braveheartbc2 wrote:

why am i still being charged $28.00 on my m/c 

@braveheartbc2 - well, this sounds like you successfully activated at least 1 SIM card and had your credit card attached to it. But after the activation you did not troubleshoot to open services on that SIM card. This could be for many reasons that some others already posted here.

Do you still have the public mobile SIM card? If you don't want services, insert the SIM card and call 611 to remove Autopay (you need your 4 digit pin to do so).

Do you still have the email and password you set up to access My Account? You can also remove Autopay in your My Account.

If having issues with your password, use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

If an email is received (check spam/junk folder) then the email is likely registered.

If still cannot obtain My Account access, you can submit a ticket directly here for help: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@braveheartbc2 

Did your SIM ever work since November 2022?

Or is it just a recent issue?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@braveheartbc2 

make sure you have an unlocked phone that'll work on PM network.

What make and model is the phone ?

Try the sim in a different phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@braveheartbc2 how long you have activated?

what kind of phone yiu tested on?  brand and model?

you tested on another phone??

did it shod not connect to PM ?  any error like sim not provisioned?

or you can make calls but just not incoming?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@braveheartbc2  Get support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.