cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect chat-bot advise regarding subscription (autopay)

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Chat-bot says:

Meow_0-1690840212117.png

NO such thing on new PM site.

It has to be:

Meow_1-1690840268082.png

Payments
Manage subscription
Toggle Subscribed

7 REPLIES 7

@maximum_gato- I stumbled across a fix of the problem my browser has where I log in, leave it for a bit, come back and have to log in again (although I use the trusted device option so I don't get the code again). The fix is simply to leave a tab open at the private message page. Now I can stay logged in without needing to log in again.
Chrome does not have this problem but I use Firefox.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

Doesn't work on Chrome for me. Logs me out after 10 minutes of inactivity and requires a 2FA code everytime. Ironically on Firefox darlicious stays logged in all the time. A silent witness to the carnage.

@maximum_gato 

shouldn't need 2FA code each time. There's a Remember This Devise option after the 2FA...isn't there ? You should be able to come in to Community w/o needing 2FA then. It is a major pain though. I've had 2 referrals leave saying eversafe was too complicated.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

I 100% agree.....just having to get a 2FA code to sign into the community everytime has tempered my participation. It's all too much hassle.

@maximum_gato wrote:

@Meow 

And when you call 611 you still enable or disable autopay. Public mobile seems to have missed the first tenet of the WCC.

. Plain language

A service provider must communicate with customers in a way that is clear, timely, accurate, and uses plain language.

A service provider must ensure that its written contracts and related documents, such as privacy policies and fair use policies, are written and communicated in a way that is clear and easy for customers to read and understand.

Eversafe is opposite of that requirement. It's almost like Telus wants to try to befuddle new or less-than-computer-savy customers. I know the theory is to provide added security...but ...there's customers leaving here because of eversafe. There has to be a less onerous way to sign in to a new account without scaring older dudes (like me) away from PM.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

And when you call 611 you still enable or disable autopay. Public mobile seems to have missed the first tenet of the WCC.

. Plain language

A service provider must communicate with customers in a way that is clear, timely, accurate, and uses plain language.

A service provider must ensure that its written contracts and related documents, such as privacy policies and fair use policies, are written and communicated in a way that is clear and easy for customers to read and understand.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

Users will undoubtedly find many directions under help articles which are outdated. 🙄

It's why folks like you who know these things are relied upon so much by other customers coming here for help!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.