cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect ESN MEID message recieved

Fooner88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I update the ESN MEID with the correct number which was not required when I enter the information to transfer my account. I can make calls but cannot receive calls.

4 REPLIES 4

@Fooner88 wrote:

Thank you for replying. I am porting to Public Mobile for another carrier. I entered the requested info and all appeared to be ok then I got the msg. I will like to know hot to update the ESN MEID to resolve this. Thank you.

@Fooner88 

Sometimes Public mobile will contact you via the alternative number (if you provided one).  Or you could contact customer service agent by submitting a ticket.

The quickest way is to call the Telus porting team phone number. This number is used only for porting issues.  I will private message you this number.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Fooner88  Could be the port isn't complete yet and can take upto couple of hours when transferring a number. 

Did you respond to the transfer text that would have been sent by the previous carrier with a YES (you would need the old SIM in phone) within the 90 minutes window?

Fooner88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for replying. I am porting to Public Mobile for another carrier. I entered the requested info and all appeared to be ok then I got the msg. I will like to know hot to update the ESN MEID to resolve this. Thank you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Fooner88 

Are you porting into Public mobile from another carrier?  Or are you porting out to another company?  

Don't normally need ESN MEID for porting. Just the account number, account holder name and phone number is usually what is needed. 

Need Help? Let's chat.