cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Phone number trasfer

koup
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have switched to public mobile and it seems number did not transfer completely after a week. I have to have both Sim cards activated to be able to receive calls and messages! And there is no customer support to fix this! Already regret making this switch 

9 REPLIES 9

@koup  Unfortunately since we are all customers like you in this community we cannot fix anything, only try to point you in the right direction for a solution or, failing that, refer you to a customer service agent.  

koup

Phil,

There is no support phone number on the website and the submitting ticket is not working. The phone number was given after me wasting my time try to go trough public mobile broken support system and then finding this community group. I advise instead arguing with me try to fix this issue since it is known  ( I am not only one) so customers would have to go thorough this frustrating process to get the minimal support.

@koup   As I said, you've been given a phone number to call for porting issues and a way to directly contact an agent by private message if needed.   Error 404 sounds like you are still trying to use the chatbot which is currently not working all the time as has been pointed out.  

koup

The common prentice is providing live or chat support. The chat support is not existent (virtual) and only asks to submit a ticket. When try to submit a ticket 404 error is shown. It should point that asking questions in forum is not efficient way of supporting customers.

@koup   Not sure what you mean, do you mean support via the chatbot?  That's not working properly which is why people are sending you a phone number for support or a link to private message support.  Can you clarify what problem you are  having with those options?

koup

There is no support ... bunch of errors 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @koup 

can your PM sim connects to PM network? can you make outbound calls?

if you cannot make outbound calls, it is not porting but an account problem,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But if you can make outbound and just not receive inbound calls, then first reboot your phone and check agian

if same,  wait an hour and try again (porting can take an hour after you replied YES). 

If still no inbound, then call Porting team for update.  I will send you the porting team number, check your Community inbox

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@koup  I’ll send you pricing team number private message right away and they can re trigger port request for you if needed . Also here’s a direct link to support should you need them at all 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Greatghu

Sorry to hear. Did you phone public mobile customer service, or start a chat with them? I also recently transferred and it was successful. I communicated with them only via chat and they were able to port my number over without any issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.