Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming issue

sunil396
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cancell message 

10 REPLIES 10

Unfortunately many OP are like that.

I guess many ppl are like that. They got their question resolved. Happy and never log back on here again.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS & @dabr :Agree with what you both say, but my point was that when sometime creates a thread they should follow up on it when people post replies. Simply editing out everything or ignoring their thread after they created it, whether their problem been resolved or not, isn't helpful to anyone - unless they can delete their entire thread if they want to abandon it.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

wonder if it is incoming issue for newly activated account - Porting?

Could have been, @hTideGnow , thought that wasn't indicated on the initial post.

Mod's will sort it out, I'm sure.

Well OP does seem to have been a member since 2016, so probably not a new account, although this is their first post!

@hTideGnow wrote:

Could have been, @hTideGnow , thought that wasn't indicated on the initial post.

Mod's will sort it out, I'm sure.

@dabr wrote:

@TheGx wrote:

@sunil396 :Would help if you replied to the posts on your thread you created, that will help everyone give you the most relevant advice.

@TheGx    It looks like OP edited their post to type "cancel message", perhaps their issue got resolved before receiving any response...

@dabr  &  @TheGx 

The OP wiped their entire post, instead of just masking private information, after I had seen it and recommended they edit out specific personal information.

They had addressed their initial inquiry to the Moderator, thus my recommendation to provide the mechanism upon which to contact the Moderator team.   

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx wrote:

@sunil396 :Would help if you replied to the posts on your thread you created, that will help everyone give you the most relevant advice.

@TheGx    It looks like OP edited their post to type "cancel message", perhaps their issue got resolved before receiving any response...

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This is how to contact moderators. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Please immediately edit this.

This is a Public Forum

Clink 3 dots on entry and edit to remove all personal info. 

Re your issue, is your phone on silent or do not disturb, is Bluetooth on, are the people calling you on a blocked senders list?  What you're describing is likely a device management issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.