cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call straight to VM

smncaux
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My apartment buzzer usually calls my phone but for some reason it now just goes straight to voicemail. My phone is on and off silent mode yet when I try it doesn't even call. My building manager has confirmed that the buzzer is working so it must be an issue with the number or network. Has anyone had this issue before? Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@smncaux   are you able to receive calls when you are home?

try to change your preferred network to 3G ONLY and see if the phone connects and if the phone can receive incoming calls.  If YES to both, then try the buzzer again

@smncaux   Try rebooting or toggling airplane mode on/off.  Also if you have another compatible phone handy, try the SIM in that phone and reboot and then back to your phone and reboot.

edit:  perhaps see if it works in another phone first to rule out an issue with your device?

smncaux
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Kaytus, thanks for replying - it was working last week and didn't have an issue but for some reason it just stopped now. I tried it a few times, waiting for it to ring with my phone in my hand ready to pick up, but nothing comes through on the phone.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@smncaux Did you block the buzzer # or(unknow #)? Is it the buzzer system is kind of delay, so u did not enough for the phone ring than go straight to VM. I hope it can help. ( I am not the Tech guy)

Need Help? Let's chat.