cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important

annabeluwa1994
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed for the 45 dollars plan. I’m checking my phone now and I see a 10 dollar plan instead with the rest of my money on the account. This isn’t what I signed up for. Please adjust to the 45 dollars plan. Thank you. Unbelievable. I think it’s a glitch on your system. Please fix my account.

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@annabeluwa1994 

Oh thank you a clue! Did you renew last night? This might actually be your lucky day to suffer a rare renewal failure?!! Would you prefer to have the $40/15gb "4G" plan? If so I would request customer support change your plan to that plan when they fix your renewal failure. Your renewal failed between charging you for your 30 Day Plan....$10 and your data charge of 6GB? AT 4G SPEED....$35. You must contact customer support to fix your renewal failure.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@annabeluwa1994 hi there is no 10 dollar plan , try clearing your cache and cookies or try a different browser in private or incognito mode ,sign back in and see if it clears up 

Need Help? Let's chat.