cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If autopay does not go through

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just wondering if autopay does not go through or I did not pay on time, I will lost my account and my phone number and my fall prom plan?

8 REPLIES 8

crazycolby

good to know, thanks

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
If it passes 90 days it's too late. Other than that, you can keep your plan.

mimmo
In a pm with mods I was told that adding funds to a suspended plan it should automatically renew the last plan if all goes as it is supposed to. If it doesn't you are at the mercy of the mods if they will give you the promo back or if you will have to chose one of the regular plans. I think much depends on why it was suspended how long etc...

Rockdaddy22
You could still activate the same plan in those 90 days

crazycolby

Got it thanks.

That I am not sure.  If you are on the fall Promo and let it expire you would then need to pick a plan to reactivate and without it being an option now I don't think you would be able to get it.  I may be wrong on this.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

crazycolby

how about my plan?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

No you will not.  Your phone will become inactive but your account with number is held for 90 days if you do not pay or renew during that time it will then be closed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.