cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea for listing Pre-Owned phones

moonmack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was looking at Public Mobiles Certified Pre-Owned phones and noticed a lot of them are currently Out of Stock.  Of the ten phones listed there are only five available to Buy Now.  

I was wondering if there’s a filter that could only show in stock items.  Even if it listed phones multiple times for multiple conditions (Like New, Great, Very Good) currently it would only have seven items, which is less than the ten already listed but only half are which are actually available.

It doesn’t take that long to look through all ten, but it would be nice to see what’s available at a glance.

Thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

are you buying iPhone or Android? 

I think if you re getting Android , there are better deals outside of the CPO choices with PM.   I would rather go with some mid-range but brand new phones out there, which could be just $50 to $100 more than the CPO choices there .  The reason with those brand new phones would that they will get better software support (for a year or 2 longer).  

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Realizing that each phone could have 3 choices, perhaps the overview of phones should say out of stock if all 3 grades of phone are not available. You will also see that Mobile Klinik has the same but higher prices....do they have any? And Telus has the same format but much newer phones. All owned by Telus. 

Need Help? Let's chat.