cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI confirmed to be compatible, then PM backtracked and said it wasn't. Now can't submit a ticket

nanaroo_17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My partner is trying to sign up with PM. He put in his IMEI, which the PM platform said was compatible with their eSIMs. He was able to pay the money for the plan deal. 

However, when he got into the app, the app is now telling him the phone is incompatible with eSIM and instructed him to reach out to Customer Service. The app literally is broken, and he cannot get through the submit a ticket. Very frustrating. Can Customer Service please reach out to me via direct message?

7 REPLIES 7

RandomGuy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I don't know if this helps but I just found out that Samsung S20 plus is compatible with esims but the Canadian version of the phone is not.

nanaroo_17

Unfortunately, after he logs into the PM platform, it keeps auto-directing him back to the same screen that confirms his payment, and he can't navigate anywhere within the website like we can. It's too bad... I've messaged on his behalf using my account instead. Hopefully that works

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nanaroo_17 Make sure he's logged into his community profile. He needs one in order to send a message. Another way is to simply send a DM to CS_Agent, from the Inbox (little envelope icon in the top right). Hope it helps! 

nanaroo_17

Thanks Teo0321. I tried to send the CS Ticket Submission link to my partner, but it's an empty page for him.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @nanaroo_17 ,

I understand the frustration your partner is experiencing. To address this promptly, I recommend your partner reach out to Public Mobile's customer support directly. They can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission. Describe the issue with the app, the eSIM compatibility discrepancy, and the difficulty in submitting a ticket. Customer support should assist in resolving the problem.

Best regards! 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nanaroo_17  Here’s how to contact support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@nanaroo_17 wrote:

My partner is trying to sign up with PM. He put in his IMEI, which the PM platform said was compatible with their eSIMs. He was able to pay the money for the plan deal. 

However, when he got into the app, the app is now telling him the phone is incompatible with eSIM and instructed him to reach out to Customer Service. The app literally is broken, and he cannot get through the submit a ticket. Very frustrating. Can Customer Service please reach out to me via direct message?

Please send a private message to CS_Agent.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.