cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was overcharged

wotter123456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was overcharged for around $5 per month for three consecutive months. The amount due shows $20, but my card was charged for $25 every time.

Who should I reach out to? There seems is no support team.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

@hTideGnow- And when many of us know that support all too often replies with misinformation that doesn't help the customer.

We can narrow down the problem to suggest to the customer what to ask, if needed. Rather than sending the customer off with an unknowing "I was overcharged".

Hi @Alexandf don't you agree we should ask for more details before sending everyone to CS agent?

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wotter123456 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes more history please. You say you were paying $23 in recent months. That's $5 more than what you're showing here. Is that your My Upcoming Bill details?

When did you start this plan? I think you can do better with current plans. It's now twice the data for a $35 plan. But you're sitting at $30 so maybe that's fine with you. That's $5 more than the 1gb plan.

wotter123456

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Thanks for the reply.
Here is the detail: but I was charged $25.99 in the recent months.

$30 for 1.5 GB at 3G Speed
$30.00
Promos
Flash sale $5 off $35 plan- $5.00
Rewards
Loyalty- $3.00
Pre-Authorized Payments- $2.00
Community- $0.00
Refer-a-Friend- $2.00
Available Funds- $0.00
SUBTOTAL$18.00
HST (13% ON)$2.34
Amount Due
Oct 03, 2022$20.34

Hi @wotter123456 can you post the payment history from the previous month as well?  would like to know what is the difference 

What I suspect is that you had a $5 credit from the bonus friend referral? those are for couple months only.  

wotter123456
Thanks for the reply.
Here is the detail: but I was charged $25.99 in the recent months.

$30 for 1.5 GB at 3G Speed
$30.00
Promos
Flash sale $5 off $35 plan- $5.00
Rewards
Loyalty- $3.00
Pre-Authorized Payments- $2.00
Community- $0.00
Refer-a-Friend- $2.00
Available Funds- $0.00
SUBTOTAL$18.00
HST (13% ON)$2.34
Amount Due
Oct 03, 2022$20.34

wotter123456

Meow
Mayor / Maire

There is no $25 charge from PM. It has to be with some cents.

There is no $20 plan at PM. You might have some reward lowering $25 plan to $20 but you have to add tax.

What your PM account shows as charge is not the same as what your credit card will show.

Need Help? Let's chat.