cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged 3 times

phtsl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received an OFFER from PUBLIC in November to upgrade my plan from $40 for 3G speed to $40 for 15G data 4G speed, and I selected to automatically upgrade by the next bill payment cycle in my account.
Today I looked at my plan and still no automatic upgrade. I then upgraded manually, following the prompts, first one step up to 4G speed 5G data, then the next step to 4G speed 15G speed.
Finally got it done.
But when I looked at the payment history, I paid $40 3 times today. one payment became 3 payments, what should I do?

4 REPLIES 4

phtsl

My questions were answered and resolved with the help of the support services staff, Maria. I appreciate the work you do for us. By the way, thanks to those who gave me advice in the publicmoble community. Have a great Black Friday.

phtsl

Thank you for your comments. I'll try to contact them.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

OH, NO. It looks like you did change plan NOW since you did 5GB first then 15GB next (plus your regular renewal). So yes, you have been charged 3 times.

You can talk to agent to explain your mistake and see if they are willing to refund you.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@phtsl 

Sounds like you processed IMMEDIATE plan changes as opposed to awaiting next renewal.

When you do that, you are charged for an immediate cycle amount.

You could plead your case with the Support Agents - they may agree to place the 'excess' funds against your available balance if you present it nicely to them.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.