I wanna activate my old sim on a new account

rodjames
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

says it's already used.  help

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rodjames 

Thanks for the compliment. I volunteer my valuable time here to help people like you. If you like I can send you a free previously activated SIM card for the provider of your choosing. Call it a parting gift. It will save you some time and money when you activate with your new provider.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

rodjames
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Garbage service, run by 10th grade students. I won't be back.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You may be able to get a free sim if you activate in store or can get one for next to nothing at a place like Canadian Cell Supplies 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rodjames 

Sorry if it's an old SIM from more than 90 days since  you have had active service or you ported out your number it can't be reused. You eillnhave to purchase a new one from a local retailer or order one from Canadian Cell Supplies for $2.99.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-mobile-multi-sim-card-3-in-1-...

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you used to have an account on that sim and you either ported out or let it suspend for more than 90 days then you can't.

But if you dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and it wants money then you can use the sim again by simply paying to reactivate the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.