cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've moved from PM to Koodo ($40plan4GB), when can I expect my remaining credit?

mhhakimi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As the title says, when can I expect my remaining credit? 

Was charged on Jan 31.

Also can't access my account, weird, it should at least leave the account open for another month.

5 REPLIES 5

@mhhakimiwrote:

As the title says, when can I expect my remaining credit? 

Was charged on Jan 31.

Also can't access my account, weird, it should at least leave the account open for another month.

I theory, Public Mobile could allow you to still log into your account.  However, as per number portability rules, Public Mobile is required to deactivate your service immediately after the number is ported out.  They don't have a choice on the matter.  As for not being able to log in any more to Public Mobilie's self-serve, that's proably something that has been automatically programmed to happen for simplicity's sake.

mhhakimi

@Ludditewrote:

@mhhakimiwrote:

In the past someone else ported out and they did get the remaining, something you might not be aware of

NO. PM will not provide a credit for unused service. You're thinking of Avaiable Funds being lost.

OK.

@mhhakimiwrote:

In the past someone else ported out and they did get the remaining, something you might not be aware of

NO. PM will not provide a credit for unused service. You're thinking of Avaiable Funds being lost.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mhhakimi

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What remaining credit. Porting out closes your account.  If you had a balance that is forefited that is why you are getting  100$ in bill credit with the migration plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.