cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still had a lot unused US data (10 days plan) from previous trip

wendywupro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am going to US again soon in 2 days, can I have remaining data carry over?  or I have to purchase another 10 days plan?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite small point of clarity--it's not actually exactly 10 calendar days.  It's actually exactly between 9 and 10 calendar days.

The day you buy the add-on counts as day 1, whether you buy it as 12:01 AM (Eastern time zone) or 11:59 PM (Eastern Time zone).  So, the first day is going to be a portion of a day, depending on the time of the purchase, leading to between 9.00001 and 10 calendar days.  🙂

Also note that on the end of the 10th day occurs at midnight but again in eastern time zone (Toronto/Montreal time zone)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

cool

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@wendywupro US add-ons are different from the Canadian ones and last exactly 10 calendar days then must be repurchased. So depends on exact date you first purchased it.

BTW: You have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.