cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I should've went with Fido because this is getting ridiculous.

levell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I activated my sim with a failiure (why is there a failiure for so many people anyways?), sent 4 mods PMs and the issue was resolved in two days. That is two days without service, texts, and data. Absolutely ridiculous.

Now, I want to port my number from Koodo, I proceed to do it through self serve as a Mods recommendation. Everything looks to be smooth and I wait 24 hours. Nothing.

I then PM the mods ONCE AGAIN with all the required information. I'm getting nothing for FIVE DAYS. This is unacceptable for a company to do this.
I tweeted to you 4 times and I've yet to get a response. I see that you are willing to reply to others though.

You cannot be seriously making cudtomers wait more than a week to fix their problems. I know that every other cellular company in Canada will fix their problems on the spot. Why is there no phone support? I am 100% sure that it'll fix 99% of the problems here.

I wish I waited a couple days for that Fido or even Virgin Mobile deal. At least they would be willing to help
1 REPLY 1

cheeseonhead
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Especially when the next billing cycle is coming soon, I'm freaking out.

Need Help? Let's chat.