cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I should've went with Fido because this is getting ridiculous.

levell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I activated my sim with a failiure (why is there a failiure for so many people anyways?), sent 4 mods PMs and the issue was resolved in two days. That is two days without service, texts, and data. Absolutely ridiculous.

Now, I want to port my number from Koodo, I proceed to do it through self serve as a Mods recommendation. Everything looks to be smooth and I wait 24 hours. Nothing.

I then PM the mods ONCE AGAIN with all the required information. I'm getting nothing for FIVE DAYS. This is unacceptable for a company to do this.
I tweeted to you 4 times and I've yet to get a response. I see that you are willing to reply to others though.

You cannot be seriously making cudtomers wait more than a week to fix their problems. I know that every other cellular company in Canada will fix their problems on the spot. Why is there no phone support? I am 100% sure that it'll fix 99% of the problems here.

I wish I waited a couple days for that Fido or even Virgin Mobile deal. At least they would be willing to help
3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I feel for you guys with your phones not working.  A phone support would be nice but that isn't what PM is about It is Public Mobile the low service provider.  That is the one thing people must realize when they come to PM if they have trouble there is no one to call and could be delays in service

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jnunez

I run a business and I have been waiting since friday with no one reading my private messages. I cannot receive calls or texts and been resorting to trying and contact everyone to email me and it looks ridiculous. This stopped working on nov 14th and I've been without contact for 9 days. Many people have panicked since I have not answered and delivered things to them on time. Im still waiting for a response myself. I also agree with you about phone support. Good luck.

Doiron430

Seeing all the problems with PM right now and individuals not getting replies to their emails (I have a co-worker who has been waiting a week), despite the fact that I ordered a PM SIM card, I don't think I will activate it..

Instead, President's Choice Mobile www.pcmobile.ca is the way to go. Their Flex Plan is 44$ a month for Unlimited Nationwide Talk & Text, Plus Unlimited International Text Messaging, Unlimited International Picture and Video Messaging, Call Display, Voice Mail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Conference Calling. and 1 GB of data (if you were to bring your own device. 50$ if you don't). You only pay for the data you use, and you can have notifications sent to you when you hit 90% of the data tier you choose.

The best part, after reading many of the comments on this page, is that you can actually pick up the phone and call customer service!

I will be stopping into a Superstore this week to go with PCMobile. They just seem better organized. They also operate on Bell's network, so I'm certainly not worried about network coverage.

Good luck to everyone at PM, it seems to be a good enough company with a bright enough future so long as they can work out some of the kinks.

Need Help? Let's chat.