Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received spam mail from user Nataliebest

MgSo4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Nataliebest
7 hours ago
Hello! I hope you have a great day!   Do you want to make more than $5,000 per week?   Rush to jump at the impressive returns of cryptocurrency and quickly get rich! Open a free account, fill out the form and our manager will contact you shortly!   Take a few minutes to review this offer and use your ticket to the world of cryptocurrency potentials! Don't miss the chance to make yourself

Is this something that happens frequently on this forum?  
6 REPLIES 6

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I notice it seems to happen every other week, I get spam.

Signing on PC requires only ID/pass, no PIN.

Spam happens from time to time as signing up to Community has nothing to do with being PM customer. Anybody and my home spider can sign up...

Unfortunately some spammers figured that out and are signing up from time to time and then proceed to pester legitimate Community members.

Nothing you can do about it but click on 'report' button. MODs will most likely delete such account and cycle will repeat.

@MgSo4   why you need a PIN to report spam message?  you meant spam message in Community Inbox, right?  When you open the message in the Community in box, there is a "Report" at the bottom and you can just click on it.  No need to enter PIN

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MgSo4 : Reporting goes to the CSA's what used to be called the moderators.

Are you new to the internet? 🙂

MgSo4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah,   I get that.    Reporting it is a pain in the ass with all the steps.  I signed in 3 times now in about 5 minutes and then it asks me for my pin which is another pain in the ass step.    I hope that reporting the piece of trash human behind that account here would suffice.   Heck I thought a person could message a moderator of this board but I couldn't find any, I don't  know where anything is here and it's pretty confusing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MgSo4 : Spam happens. Report, block, delete.

Need Help? Let's chat.