cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I quested to transfer my public mobile number to other carrier. I cannot receive the message.

happylife512
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I quested to transfer my public mobile number to other carrier. I cannot receive the message.

4 REPLIES 4

@happylife512 wrote:

I had call the new carrier they said they had requested. 

I haven't received the message. Please help to process. 

Thanks.

@happylife512  - we are all customers and members like you here on the Community Forum.

The new provider is supposed to take care of all the porting details.

Ensure your Public Mobile account is Active, then contact the new provider to initiate the port. 

If your Public Mobile account is Suspended, then you will need to make a payment to reactivate the account.

Or if you threw away your Public Mobile SIM card, you may need a new SIM card to swap the number on your account...or maybe a CSA can provide an approval via a ticket if you explain your situation.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

happylife512
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had call the new carrier they said they had requested. 

I haven't received the message. Please help to process. 

Thanks.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Both, old and new accounts have to be active. If you are porting OUT, leave PM SIM in your phone to receive SMS and relpy Yes within 90 minutes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@happylife512   you CANNOT or you did not?

if you didn't receive the message, ask your new provider to trigger the process again

If you still do not receive the text or you really CANNOT receive the text, open ticket with PM Support with this direct link

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.