cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Corey77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 31$ in my account but phone still doesn’t work,my plan is 28&/month.

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Corey77  - just adding funds does not activate a plan or provide a service you may be depleted of.

Are you a new customer, or an existing one that your services do not work all of a sudden?

If your account status is Active, try:

*turn off your phone, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

*manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

If your account is Suspended, see other posts.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Corey77 

Try rebooting your phone by powering it off then reseat your SIM and see if that works.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Corey77  I think that if you have autopay with a valid card, or paid in full, but have no service, you likely need assistance from the moderators.

To get a ticket click https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question into SIMon. To confirm your ticket has been submitted, check the SENT box in your private messages; click the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When was your renewal date?

You should see reactivate button if your account was suspended and you recently added funds.

You might try to manually add $1 (as 'other') and reactivate button should appear or it will automatically reactivate.

Sometimes log out/in from account might help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Corey77   is there a button Reactivate my plan around?  click on it and see what it says

If that does not work, try it in Incognito mode or use another completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome)

Need Help? Let's chat.