cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid but no response

Phil_chow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.Does anyone know how to solve this problem.The credit card has been deducted, but payment still needs to be made,thanks~~

5 REPLIES 5

@Phil_chow 

If it has been more than 10 business days for SIM card, you will need to contact customer service agent.  In message to CSA, you should try to include as much detailed information to help CSA solve your issue.  With your posts to this thread, I am still uncertain what exactly is happening to your situation.  Therefore, community members (customers like yourself) are unable to provide useful advice.

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It usually will take a few hours for CSA to respond.  Check your private message inbox for response (envelop icon on right upper corner). 

Phil_chow

Hi , I haven't received my SIM card either😵

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Phil_chow 

Sorry for delay.  Your post was in the Lounge section which does not have much traffic.  So, I moved to Support area. 

More details are needed. Are you trying to activate a new account?  Paid on October 23 and just recieved SIM card?

If you tried activating a new account via website, you will need to finish the activation via the PM app.  Download the app to your phone and complete activation. 

Phil_chow

When I log into my account, it still stays in Step 3: Review&Pay.I made the payment on the 23rd of last month.I have tried logging in using different methods, but still

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Phil_chow   What makes you think you still need to make a payment if the CC has been debited? 

As long as you have full service, then you might have received an errant message from PM (happens frequently, unfortunately) and it can be ignored.  Or you might be viewing old information in the self serve account because of caching issues with PM's website, so try clearing cache/cookies or use another browser to view more up-to-date account information.

Need Help? Let's chat.