cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to remove auto payment option but how?

hinamirza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi , due to loss of my job I cannot afford three cell lines with public I switch to 15 doller plan but still think I cannot so please help me 

3 REPLIES 3

@hinamirza  Sorry to hear that. I'm on the same plan. To save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

Stay safe.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hinamirza wrote:

Hi , due to loss of my job I cannot afford three cell lines with public I switch to 15 doller plan but still think I cannot so please help me 

Login to your self-serve account.

Click the Manage AutoPay

Remove Autopay (Using this to disable autopay and keeping your cc info to be used later)

Please note that if you have enough available fund in your account to pay your 30 days plan fee, PM server will still renew your plan. 

The Autopay means taking money from your cc to pay for your renewal if you do not have enough available fund to renewal your plan.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza Login to your self-service account and select "manage my card". There you can delete your card and remove Autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.