cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change email and password

loulou2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my email is no longer in service i want to change my email and password please help me.

edited by computergeek541: removed e-mail address

5 REPLIES 5

Samer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

pleace I need help

i need real person to talk with 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@loulou2 wrote:

Hi my email is no longer in service i want to change my email and password please help me.

@loulou2  It's best to use a gmail or similar email and not  your internet provider email for exactly this reason. TAs other have mentioned you can only get the email changed by a moderator.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@loulou2 wrote:

Hi my email x.xxxxxx@bell.net is no longer in service i want to change my email and password please help me.

hey @loulou2 ...click the 3 little dots on top right side of your original post and you can edit out the personal email address. Not a good idea to have private info on any Community Forum boards...anywhere.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@loulou2 only the moderators can change your email to your self service account.  Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@loulou2 Delete your private info from the message (click 3 dots-edit).  Mods can help with your issue: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible) OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.