Did you mean: 

I need to cancel and auto pay

Jacquesp11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jacquesp11 you can also turn off Autopay by calling 611 from your Public Mobile device or dial 1-855-478-2542 from another phone to do this and other options (you will need your 4 digit account pin to do this).

But, I much prefer @dabr's method of removing your payment methods, if your intention is to close the PM account.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

As long as you can access your self serve it is a pretty and easy process. Follow the steps/screenshot above

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To cancel - remove autopay and credit card from your account and on next renewal your account will be suspended due to no pay. After 90 days of no payment, account will be closed.

Meow_2-1652981538232.png

Meow_1-1652981510044.png

To cancel account immediately, port your number out. To suspend it immediately, report phone as lost/stolen.

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jacquesp11   Log into your self serve account and disable autopay.  You can also remove your payment card by selecting the Payment tab and scroll down the page to Manage My Card option.

Edit:  Are you transferring your number to another carrier?  Porting the number out will also deactivate the account but you should still remove any payment card before the transfer is complete.  Otherwise, your account close after 90 days of non payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.