cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to activate my new plan

Lola-kh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my plan and need to activate my new plan. but I couldn't I need to wait till April 27 to be able to use my new plan 

I have Added $8 as Add-Ons but didn't work and I am still not able to make a call from my cell phone

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Lola-kh,

have you ensured that the add-on was purchased? 

If so, please send us a private message and we'll further look into it.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Lola-kh

still not working 

@Lola-kh, what plan are you on, and what plan are you going to?

If you're on the $10 and buying addon's to extend your talk time, the better deal is to pay the extra $5 (to get the $15 plan) to give you double the talk time and unlimited SMS.  

It sounds to me like your plan is currently suspended, and needs to be activated before you can get the calling to work via the LD add-on.

Lola-kh

I tried but the bottom ( change plan now ) is not working  

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lola-kh wrote:

I have changed my plan and need to activate my new plan. but I couldn't I need to wait till April 27 to be able to use my new plan 

I have Added $8 as Add-Ons but didn't work and I am still not able to make a call from my cell phone

Just cancel your existing plan change that is scheduled to occur on your renewal date and then put in a new plan change to take effect immediately. I'm assuming that you already have the required funds in your account for the new plan. Correct?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lola-kh wrote:

@Lola-kh Seems that you have reached your limit on your plan. If you find you need to change it right now, you can do so. But make sure you have enough money to do so. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lola-kh, do you still see $8 of fund balance sitting in your account?  If so, your add-on purchase is not complete.  It is a two step process.  When complete, the top up funds should be used and in the overview tab, plans and add-on box will be information showing on the add-on purchase. 

Need Help? Let's chat.