cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help resetting my user id / password. I don't remember either of them.

kthareja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help resetting my user id / password. I don't remember either of them.

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kthareja wrote:

No, the email I remember is not working and I tried to reset password, that was also not working. Can I put tell my phone number to you and you reset my password?

I need to change my plan and hence trying to log in.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "forget password and answer to security question"  Use this magic phrase and SIMon will let you create a support ticket quickly.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

@ktharejano. Do not post any personal information on here or send it to people. We are all customers like you and don't work for Public Mobile.

You will have to follow my first post on how to contact the moderators that who you need to speak to.

When you get back into your account to change plan you have two options

1- change now - it will say top up now if you dont have the funds. This option the plan changes right away. You're charged immediately and no refund on unused days of old plan

2- change at next renewal. The one you likely want to select. At next payment due date you would be charged for new plan and it starts then.

kthareja

No, the email I remember is not working and I tried to reset password, that was also not working. Can I put tell my phone number to you and you reset my password?

I need to change my plan and hence trying to log in.

@ktharejayou username is your email address.

However the message you just wrote sounds like you're trying to do something else. Are you trying to activate a new sim card?

kthareja

Its asking to wait for an hour and retry. My problem is that I don't remember my user name.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@kthareja 

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

User is your email address. You'll have to contact moderators if you don't remember anything. Or if you know your email try forgot password link.

To reach moderators

Simon.JPG

2 or via private message at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.