cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help now I’m getting mad

Lilred1981
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help and this is starting to piss me off I ran over my phone and got a new one but I had an eSIM and I’m locked out of everything cause I can’t verify anything cause I don’t have the phone number 

9 REPLIES 9

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if you can still login , then download PM app on the device you want esim.  Login the app, buy esim from Account page 

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lilred1981 

Once you login to your account, just purchase eSIM for free and install on the new phone.

Lilred1981

So hairbag what do you suggest ? Purchase a new eSIM then try to transfer the number to new device ? 

Lilred1981

Yes thank you very much I am somewhat able to log into my account 

Lilred1981

No I have had the esim with public for at least 6 months 

@Humble12 wrote:

Reach out to the carrier you purchased the original phone from and request an unlock for your eSIM. They will remotely unlock it, allowing you to transfer the eSIM to your new device

Your suggestion isn't helpful at all and actually could cause even more frustration. What you've suggested has nothing whatsoever to do with original question. The first person who responded probably has the best answer...but yours is waaay off.

Humble12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Reach out to the carrier you purchased the original phone from and request an unlock for your eSIM. They will remotely unlock it, allowing you to transfer the eSIM to your new device

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

new activation? 

is the esim connects to the network yet?

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lilred1981 

Try to get the verification code send to your email, by click on Didn’t get the code after you login, then select send email 

if it doesn’t work send a message to customer support using the following  link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.